Monday 27 May 2013

About me

Dear brothers...

Let me do make this abundantly plain and clear before your eyes, that I'm not an Alim, and neither a rightly guided Shi'ah. I'm just the voice of a normal person, from a normal public, which is always oppressed to speak out, as justice isn't a rarity within them. 

I'm dear viewers, am just a 14 year old kid, researching and trying to become a Shia, as my life progresses. I really don't know when I will die, but I do know one thing for sure, to make my life a better, I need to learn, and gain knowledge  and really, I' haven't seen a better source of knowledge than the AhlulBayt (as) themselves. 

I welcome your views and comments, and emails (below is the info on how to contact me via email), please have a bit of patience before my reply. As well as looking into the Islamic world, I'm preparing articles regarding the Christianity view too, and will Insh'allah, expose those people sitting in America, running the show Jesus or Muhammed, talking absolute falsehood about Islam, and giving out verdicts that Quran has contradictions. 

In all sincere honesty, it's me alone running this blog, trying to make it better than ever, every speck through the way. I hate self pleasure, and detest humanity in a showing off behavior. And therefore please don't accommodate me with a team, or an organisation, working for the US - robbing the faiths of innocent people. Instead, I think it's the opposite, working for a Shia rafidhi team, and not robbing but lightening the Eiman of people, showing them through research, is this really what you believe?

You can contact me primarily, through the following email address;

raees.mustafa@gmail.com


My Youtube account is already in activity, please feel free to comment or subscribe.



My other blog is entirely based upon the teachings and beautiful ahadith of AhlulBayt, please have a look;



Insha'allah we will meet on Facebook, or any other social networking site.

No comments:

Post a Comment